Chromebooks are designed to make it easy for you to get things done. One way to do this is by copying and pasting text, images, and other items. Here’s how:
To copy something on your Chromebook, select it with your mouse and press Ctrl+C. To paste it, press Ctrl+V.
If you want to copy a whole paragraph or section of text, select the text and then use the “Select all” button at the top of your screen (it looks like a rectangle with four squares in it). This will highlight the entire paragraph or section so that you can easily copy it using Ctrl+C.
Copying and pasting on a Chromebook is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open the document or website you want to copy from.
- Select the text you want to copy.
- Press Ctrl+C (Windows) or Cmd+C (Mac) to copy the text.
- Open the document or website you want to paste into.
- Press Ctrl+V (Windows) or Cmd+V (Mac) to paste the text