Are you interested in a career in agriculture? If so, you might be wondering what types of jobs are available in this diverse and growing field. One great place to start your search is with agriculture jobs that start with the letter B.
Agriculture Jobs that Start with B
- Beef – Farm Worker
- Beef Specialist
- Benefits Manager
- Biological Technician
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Biorefining Specialist.
- Biosecurity Monitor
- Bloodstock Agent
- Brand Manager
- Breeding / Multiplication Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Business Development.
List of Agriculture jobs with B
- Beekeeper – manages hives of honeybees for the production of honey and beeswax, as well as to support pollination of crops.
- Biotechnologist – uses genetic engineering and other techniques to improve the growth, yield, and resistance of crops and livestock.
- Botanist – studies plant life, including growth patterns, physiology, and reproduction, and develops new plant varieties for use in agriculture.
- Breeder – develops new plant and animal varieties through selective breeding, cross-breeding, and other techniques.
- Butcher – slaughters and processes livestock for meat, as well as prepares and packages meat products for sale.
The breeder is the process of maintaining the genetic variety essential for healthy livestock. This job requires finding new breeds to breed with, finding the best of the best, and inspiring the new breeds to come to existence.
What is a beekeeper?
A beekeeper manages hives of honeybees for the production of honey and beeswax, as well as to support pollination of crops.
What is an agronomist?
An agronomist studies soil and plant life to develop solutions for growing crops more efficiently and sustainably.
Go to Main Page: A to Z Agriculture Careers – (Your Ultimate Guide)