See the latest and ultimate list of Agriculture Jobs that start with A letter and also these jobs description.
List of Agricultural jobs with letter A
- Administrative Assistant
- Advisor – Government / Stakeholder Relations
- Ag Aerial Applicator / Crop Duster
- Ag Business: Sales Representative
- Agricultural Advocacy & Literacy Specialist
- Agricultural Broadcaster
- Agriculture Equipment Technician
- Agriculture Financial Service Representative
- Agricultural Journalist
- Agricultural Lawyer
- Agricultural Legal Assistant
- Agricultural Lobbyist
- Agriculture Teacher
- Agronomic Services
Ag jobs that start with A
- Agronomy Sales and Management
- Analytical Chemist
- Animal Caretaker / Operations Manager
- Animal Geneticist
- Animal Physical Therapist
- Animal Scientist / Biotechnologist
- Animal Welfare Specialist/Auditor
- Apairy / Beekeeper
- Artificial Insemination
- Assembly Technician
- Athletic Turf Manager
- Automation Coordinator / Technician.
Agriculture Equipment Technician
There are many different types of agriculture equipment technicians. For example, there are those that repair combines, tractors and other farming equipment, and those that maintain them.
The maintenance technicians are also called farm mechanics, and they have a variety of responsibilities, such as inspecting farming equipment, making sure the equipment is in good working condition, and keeping accurate records about the machinery.
The career of an Agricultural Lobbyist (AL ) is about as glamorous as a job can get. Originally inspired by 17th century French lawyers, the job of an AL is to influence the decision-making process in order to push the interests of their clients (usually farmers and food companies) over all other parties.
ALs can earn as much as $150,000 per year, although they are usually paid in smaller increments.