See the list of the ultimate and updated list of best alternative second careers option for HR professionals. These are alternative careers for human resources professionals in the world.
Best Alternative Career Options For HR Professionals
- Administrative Services Managers
- Benefits/Payroll Specialist
- Career Counselor or Coach
- Employee Performance Manager
- Headhunter/Talent Recruiter
- Life Coach or Counselor
- Human Resources Consultant
- Professional Resume Writer
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Wellness Program Coordinator.
Administrative Services Managers
If you have been around the Administrative Services Manager (ASM) world for a while, you have probably heard the following terms: “Concierge”, “Chief Procurement Officer”, “Director of Procurement” and “Director of Procurement and Supply Chain Management”.
If you have not, I have some news for you: you will soon be hearing a new term, too! Administrative Services Managers, or ASMs, are a unique breed.
They have a lot of administrative responsibilities in addition to their procurement responsibilities, and they are held accountable for both. As such, they serve as the company’s eyes and ears when it comes to all things procurement.
Life Coach or Counselor
What would life be like without coaching? If you’re like most people, it would probably be pretty boring. Why?
Well, for one, life coaches are generally very good at spotting red flags or warning signs that would suggest that you or your loved ones are on the verge of catastrophe—whether that be from a breakup, the loss of a friend, or relative, or a job layoff.
Coaches can also help you cope with stress and teach you how to better manage your time and life. In short, they’re invaluable partners in life.
Professional Resume Writer
Professional Resume Writer is a perfect job for those who want to write a catchy and creative resumé for their dream job.
Have you ever needed a resume for a new job but didn’t have the time or the expertise? Have you found it hard to organize all of your achievements and interests into one concise document?
You’re not the only one. There are tons of people struggling to find a professional resume writer. They ask friends, they search the internet, and they search for a resume writer in their town.
But most of them find it hard to find a professional resume writer. So, you can choose the profession.
Best Second Careers For HR Professionals
|9||Employee Education Consultant|
|5||Human Resource Executive (Chief HR Officer, VP of Human Resources, etc|
|4||Human Resource Manager|
|3||International Human Resource Professionals|
|2||Non-Profit Human Resource Expert|
|1||Training and Development Manager.|
- 76See the latest and ultimate list of Best Jobs that Start at $100 000 a…
- 75See the best and unlimited List of Job Goals.
- 75See the latest and updated list of 6 Ontario Jobs That Will Pay. Sales ManagerFinance…
- 75See the most latest and the ultimate list of Best 17 Alternative Career Options for…
- 75See the complete List of Nonprofit Job Titles. sl.Jobs1Administrative Assistant2Administrator for Nonprofit Organizations3Advocacy Director4Aides Supervisor5Associate…
- 74See the total List of Job Strengths.
- 74See the List 3 Job Tasks of a Forensic Toxicologist. Death Investigation (or Postmortem) Toxicology.Doping…
- 74See the complete List of Job Weaknesses. Credit thebalancecareers.com and indeed