See the all List of Transcontinental Countries.
|5||United States Of America|
|6||The United Kingdom|
|20||Colombia And Panama|
The United States, Canada, and Mexico are three very different countries, yet many similarities between them exist. They all share a common language, the same system of government, and have been at peace since the end of World War II. In this way, they all function as transcontinental countries, sharing borders and many things in common.
- 89See the List of Countries Zika and also Territories.
- 89See the list of countries of the world in alphabetical order. List of Countries of…
- 88See the complete List Of Countries Left Hand Drive with alphabetical order.
- 88See the 80+ List of Islands in Bangladesh.
- 88See the total List of Countries in South America. RankCountries1Argentina2Bolivia3Brazil4Chile5Colombia6Ecuador7Guyana8Paraguay9Peru10Suriname11Uruguay12Venezuela
- 87See the complete List of Countries in Australia and Oceania. RankCountries1Australia2Fiji3Kiribati4Marshall Islands5Micronesia6Nauru7New Zealand8Palau9Papua New Guinea10Samoa11Solomon…
- 87See the List of Area Codes UK.
- 87See the full List Of Schengen Countries. RankCountry1 Liechtenstein2 Luxembourg3 Belgium4 Czech Republic5 Denmark6 Estonia7 Finland8 France9 Germany10 Greece11 Hungary12 Iceland13 Italy14 Latvia15 Lithuania16 Malta17 Netherlands18 Norway19 Poland20 Portugal21 Slovakia22 Slovenia23 Spain24 Sweden25Austria26Switzerland