Discover the most common job titles on LinkedIn, from software engineers and project managers to marketing managers and data analysts. Learn about the different roles and responsibilities, and find out which positions are in high demand in today’s job market.
What Job titles should I use on LinkedIn?
- Software Engineer
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Back-End Developer
- Brand Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Writer
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Success Manager
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- DevOps Engineer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing Manager
- Event Coordinator
- Executive Assistant
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Front-End Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Full Stack Developer.
- General Counsel
- Graphic Designer
- HR Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Support Specialist
- Legal Counsel
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Mobile App Developer
- Network Administrator
- Network Engineer
- Operations Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- PPC Specialist
- Product Designer
- Product Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Purchasing Manager
- QA Engineer
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Recruitment Specialist
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Software Developer
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- System Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical Support Engineer
- Technical Support Specialist
- Technical Writer
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
- Web Developer
LinkedIn targeting options list
You can target be these options:
- Company name
- Company size
- Job title
- Job function
- Fields of study
- Member groups
- Years of experience
- Company connections
- Education level
- Member schools
- Company followers
- Company connections
- Lookalike audiences.
Here are some more details on each of the targeting options for LinkedIn advertisements:
- Company: Target by specific company name or by industry, company size, or company type.
- Demographics: Target by age, gender, and location.
- Education: Target by degree, field of study, and school.
- Job Experience: Target by job function, job title, job seniority, and years of experience.
- Interests: Target by member groups, member interests, and member skills.
- Matched Audiences: Target by a list of email addresses or target website visitors with LinkedIn’s tracking code.
- LinkedIn Audience Network: Target LinkedIn users outside of LinkedIn on partner websites and apps.
- Lookalike Audiences: Target LinkedIn members who are similar to your existing customers or website visitors.
- Sponsored Content: Target by targeting criteria such as job function, seniority, industry, and location.
- Sponsored InMail: Target by job function, seniority, and industry.
- Programmatic Display Ads: Target by targeting criteria such as job function, seniority, industry, location, company size, and more.
- Video Ads: Target by job function, seniority, industry, location, company size, and more.
LinkedIn also offers a range of targeting combinations and advanced options such as exclusions, targeting based on previous interactions, and custom audiences. By using these targeting options effectively, advertisers can reach their ideal audience and maximize their ad performance.
These Jobs Main duties, salary range and demanding countries
|Job Title||Main Duties||Salary Range||Demanding Countries|
|Software Engineer||Develop software solutions and write code to build applications.||$69,000 – $147,000||USA, Canada, Germany, UK|
|Account Executive||Develop relationships with clients, make sales calls and close deals.||$35,000 – $100,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Account Manager||Manage client accounts, handle customer inquiries and manage sales.||$39,000 – $99,000||USA, UK, Australia|
|Accountant||Manage financial records, ensure accuracy of financial statements and taxes.||$44,000 – $85,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Administrative Assistant||Handle office duties, maintain office supplies, and manage appointments.||$27,000 – $53,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Back-End Developer||Create server-side web application logic and maintain databases.||$64,000 – $136,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Brand Manager||Develop brand strategy, oversee marketing campaigns and ensure brand consistency.||$52,000 – $129,000||USA, UK, Australia|
|Business Analyst||Analyze business data, identify problems and make recommendations for improvement.||$52,000 – $106,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Business Development Manager||Develop and implement growth strategies, manage client relationships and lead sales.||$52,000 – $150,000||USA, UK, Australia|
|CEO||Develop and implement strategic plans, manage company operations and make high-level decisions.||$75,000 – $340,000||USA, UK, Canada|
|CFO||Manage company finances, develop financial strategies and lead financial departments.||$97,000 – $339,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Cloud Solutions Architect||Design cloud-based solutions, manage cloud infrastructure and provide technical support.||$103,000 – $195,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Content Marketing Manager||Develop content marketing strategies, create content and manage content distribution.||$48,000 – $123,000||USA, UK, Australia|
|Content Writer||Write engaging content for websites, blogs and social media platforms.||$34,000 – $79,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|COO||Develop and implement operational policies, manage company operations and lead internal teams.||$82,000 – $305,000||USA, UK, Canada|
|Customer Service Representative||Provide customer support, handle customer inquiries and manage complaints.||$26,000 – $55,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Customer Success Manager||Manage client relationships, ensure customer satisfaction and promote product adoption.||$50,000 – $124,000||USA, UK, Australia|
|Cybersecurity Analyst||Protect computer networks and systems from cyber attacks, conduct security assessments and respond to security incidents.||$61,000 – $125,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Cybersecurity Specialist||Develop and implement security measures to protect computer networks and systems from cyber attacks.||$74,000 – $148,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Data Analyst||Collect, analyze and interpret large sets of data to identify trends and insights.||$46,000 – $103,000||USA, Canada, UK|
|Data Scientist||Develop algorithms and models to extract insights and knowledge from large sets of complex data.||$84,000 – $165,000||USA, Canada, UK|