When it comes to agriculture jobs, there are many diverse opportunities available, and the possibilities are virtually endless. In this post, we will explore various agriculture jobs that start with the letter C, including positions in crop science, cattle ranching, conservation, crop management, and more.
From working in the field to advising farmers on best practices, these jobs offer a wide range of career paths in the agriculture industry. So, if you’re interested in a career in agriculture, read on to learn more about the possibilities for agriculture jobs that start with C.
|Chainsaw Operator Logging
- Crop scientist – studies crop plants and their genetics, physiology, and ecology to develop more productive and sustainable crop systems.
- Cattle rancher – raises and manages cattle for meat, dairy, and other products.
- Conservationist – develops and implements strategies to conserve natural resources and protect biodiversity in agricultural landscapes.
- Crop duster pilot – operates aircraft to apply pesticides, fertilizers, and other treatments to crops.
- Crop consultant – advises farmers and other agricultural professionals on crop management, including pest control, irrigation, and fertilizer application.
- Commodity trader – buys and sells agricultural commodities, such as grains, livestock, and dairy products, on behalf of clients or trading firms.
- Cheese maker – produces cheese from milk or milk products, often using traditional methods.
- Crop insurance adjuster – evaluates crop damage and losses for insurance claims.
- Community garden coordinator – manages community gardens and urban farming projects to promote local food production and sustainability.
- Conservation technician – assists conservationists and farmers in implementing conservation practices, such as soil and water management, on agricultural lands.
What does a crop scientist do?
A crop scientist researches, develops, and improves crops and agricultural practices to increase yield, quality, and sustainability.
How can I advance my career in agriculture?
Advancement opportunities in agriculture may include pursuing higher education, gaining specialized skills and certifications, or seeking out leadership or management positions. Networking and staying up-to-date on industry developments can also be helpful in advancing your career.
Go to Main Page: A to Z Agriculture Careers – (Your Ultimate Guide)