Get the latest and updated list of the top 20 Best Jobs You’ve Never Heard Of. You can prepare yourself for these jobs for future life. In the near future, these have unique careers in demand.
Cool Jobs You’ve Never Heard Of
- Operations Research Analyst
- Database Administrator
- Respiratory Therapist
- Solar Photovoltaic Installer
- Environmental Engineering Technician
- Industrial Psychologist
- Compliance Officer
- Genetic Counselor
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Radiologic Technologist
- Wind Turbine Technician
- Computer Network Architect
- Information Security Analyst
- Radiation Therapist
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselor.
There are many types of jobs that fall under the database administrator umbrella. Here are the jobs that are most common. Database Administrator – A database administrator supports, manages, and maintains databases, files, and other data stores within an organization.
Database administrators are responsible for ensuring the stability, security, and availability of information assets. They also need to ensure that users have access to their information and that the data is being used for its intended purpose.
Industrial psychologists work for a number of different industries, including the military, business, and education. Although they can do research and observe employees under normal circumstances, industrial psychologists usually work with their clients to develop and implement employee training programs and psychological assessments.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
The Nuclear Medicine Technologist helps treat many types of illnesses, from cancer to diabetes to neurological disorders to cardiology. In order to keep up to date with the latest news in this field, it is important to stay on top of the latest developments in the profession.
Every day, a Compliance Officer works to ensure the safety of a business by preventing, identifying, and investigating violations of federal, state, and local laws and regulations. These laws and regulations protect the health, safety, and security of the people who work in a business. To do this, a Compliance Officer must be a good investigator, analyst, and problem-solver.
- 83See the more than 600 List of Job Openings More openings job list: Jobs
- 83See the most latest and the complete list of that provide the word "A Engineers"…
- 82See the best and unlimited List of Job Goals.
- 82See the What Jobs are in Hospitality Industry. This listing has more than 80+ jobs.
- 82See the latest and updated list of Top 20 Part Time Jobs That Pay Well.…
- 82Get the latest and ultimate 60+ List of Job Benefits. Job Benefits List Best Employee…
- 82See the most latest and the ultimate list of Top 5 Jobs that will Not…
- 81See the ultimate List Of Management Job Titles.